What's new

Representing TCC

Phil

Maximum Pace
Sep 1, 2007
I was going to PM our founding fathers about this but reckoned others might want to know too, so...

Thomas, Sora-san, (or other club elder statesmen), is there a policy about using Tokyo Cycling Club as one's team/club name when entering events and races as a solo rider?

Usually when you sign up for races there is space to enter a team name; I don't have a team, so I've just been writing in the URL of my business homepage. But I was thinking it'd be nice to represent TCC sometimes, especially now the new jerseys are coming :)

Can we just go as "Tokyo Cycling Club" for any event we like, or do you want to save it for Official Events?

Phil

Phil, thanks for asking! :)

We have no rules in regard to race participation (yet), but of course we'd be more than delighted if you entered on behalf of TCC. The only "rule" I can think of: proudly show off your TCC jersey (and win)! :D

Great, thanks for the confirmation, Thomas. Looking forward to wearing the colors!

I agree with Thomas! Go out there and win bro!

Ash

Was thinking of posting the same question.

If I have known this earlier, I could've put TCC on my registration for the an endurance event.

BTW, maybe this should be a sticky.

Was thinking of posting the same question.

If I have known this earlier, I could've put TCC on my registration for the an endurance event.

BTW, maybe this should be a sticky.

Our position on this hasn't changed, so please feel free to register under TCC any time. I have "stickied" this thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom