What's new

Removed

Bizarre. 61kb is well within the limits.

As an experiment, please reply to this thread, by dragging the file direct into the reply box and try to send that way.

If and when it loads in, please select 'full image' so I can have a good look at how it sits in the code.

Cheers, and sorry for the hassle. Probably all the selfies buggering up the system.

...OK, I have confirmed the issue here. This is not at the software side, and is a server issue which will be sorted as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience. Will update this thread once the issue is sorted.

Cheers.

When I use the Upload a File button nothing happens. So I decide not to post anything. However when I then click on another thread, or try to log out, a frozen select a file screen appears, and my browser, Safari, has crashed. I have to force quit every time.

What version of Safari and what version of MacOS (if you are using MacOS...)

What version of Safari and what version of MacOS (if you are using MacOS...)
Not sure, but not that old. I think the last version OSXLion before the change. Presumably Safari is the latest. I will mail again tomorrow when I have time to work out how to check the specs.

About this Mac: OSXLion version 10.7.5 and all software is up to date.

I'm also up to date mac/safari, and my thigh gap pics have been posted w/o problem.

Just drag & drop.

on edit: I'm on 10.9.5

OK. Just clicked Upload a File. 2 minutes and nothing happening. Now I will post reply and go back to the threads.

OK I have a screenshot on my desktop. How do I get it to you? Don't say use the Upload a File button.

Send me a pm and I will deal with it from there

Back
Top Bottom