What's new

Rapha Store

thaimbucks

Cruising
Dec 18, 2011
Does anyone know if the new Rapha store has opened yet, I recall reading about it one the other threads. What's the address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! This is way too close to my house, I'm in trouble...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will it stock the full size range or like most foreign brands here will it be small, very small and extremely small?

Agreed. I saw the pre-release items. Sizing should be no problem for anyone in 'form'. <Rule 857, btw>

Tim, is this info correct?
Someone at Rapha London told me that there was no definite location or date yet, as of this week.....
The location is correct and I think the date is too. They were open a couple of weeks ago for a "pre-opening" event where they were showing off their new Spring/Summer collection. I managed to get out of the shop with only one purchase. I might not be so lucky next time I go down there

The location is correct and I think the date is too. They were open a couple of weeks ago for a "pre-opening" event where they were showing off their new Spring/Summer collection. I managed to get out of the shop with only one purchase. I might not be so lucky next time I go down there
Watch this space then.
I doubt my Mrs will be as pleased as me when it does open.

A few of us were talking with the guys from Rapha on the Pantani ride last Saturday. The Rapha Tokyo store isn't going to be open in May as originally planned. They aren't even sure if they will be open in time for the Tour de France. Something to do with construction problems. I'm gutted. My bank manager is delighted.

A few of us were talking with the guys from Rapha on the Pantani ride last Saturday. The Rapha Tokyo store isn't going to be open in May as originally planned. They aren't even sure if they will be open in time for the Tour de France. Something to do with construction problems. I'm gutted. My bank manager is delighted.
More or less what Rapha UK told me. Will give me a bit longer to save for the big day though...

More or less what Rapha UK told me. Will give me a bit longer to save for the big day though...

The location is a definite. They are already paying rent on the building. One of the reasons the Rapha guy was so cheesed off was because they are paying rent on the location but can't get the construction sorted yet.

They are running out of socks on the website and I was hoping the store would have some stock, looks like I'll be kept waiting.

Anyone have an update when this place opens up? I need to buy some gear but have been holding off...

When we spoke to the Rapha guy on the Otsuki 4.5 ride a few weeks back, he sounded very doubtful that it would be ready for the TDF. Not heard anything since.

I chatted with the bloke in the Osaka Rapha shop the other week and he wasn't very forthcoming with information, but his face said it all. Definitely can't see it open in time for the TDF.

I did grab the Pantani journey while I was there just to make me feel better.

I got my socks through the post t'other day. Best socks ever!
Which ones? And which colour? I got my shocking pink pro socks last week. The performed remarkably well, especially on the climbs. They didn't creak fall off once.

Back
Top Bottom