What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Withdrawn Rapha Long Sleeve Jersey Light Grey L size

Musashi13

Maximum Pace
Aug 27, 2012
Bought in December last year it has been worn twice outside and once inside.

I thought an L size would be better to wear over base layers than my usual M but alas the arms are a touch long and it is a little flappy for me.

The jersey has been on a quality hanger in my wardrobe and the new Rapha line up has prompted me to post it here. I will sell it to a good home and use the proceeds towards its replacement in the correct size.
I could use the Rapha Jersey Downsize offer but I wanted to offer it to TCC before I do because I don't know where those jerseys sent back go...the thought perturbs me.

longsleeve1.JPG Longsleeve2.JPG
These are pictures from the site but I can assure you the item is in pristine condition and will stand up to inspection if required.

raphasizing.JPG Have a look at this sizing chart for the fit.

I ask only ¥15,000.

Can be shipped for a bank transfer or picked up for cash if convenient.

The offer is now for a limited time only. At the end of the month Rapha can have it back to do with as they see fit....if I see anyone dying of Ebola on the news wearing it I will be having words.

Back
Top Bottom