What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Rapha Jersey, Rapha Backpack, Elite Rollers, RXXXL Jersey etc

Trek DJ

Maximum Pace
Jan 27, 2009
Still cleaning out my closet....

For Sale:

1) Rapha The Belgian Jersey, Size M (club fit, so bit more relaxed than the pro fit. Its a wool mix, 39% wool the rest poly. Good/great condition, one small stain on the arm cuff on the back side, otherwise its in great shape. Elastic stretchy things are like new. INCLUDES a set of M size Rapha knee warmers. Price is firm at Y8000 including shipping. To confirm, thats the jersey and knee warmers for Y8000. Knee Warmers are like new, used 5x times.

2) Rapha Backpack. Used but tons of life left. Only real signs of wear are around the rubber zippers. Has a pocket for your PC etc. A great commuting bag. Price is firm at 7000 shipping included. The new backpack goes for Y34,000...

3) Elite V-Arion Rollers. - sold

4) Reric Custom Trek Logo`d Cycling Kit, Japanese Size L (USA Medium, Euro L). Includes bib Shorts and top, custom kit that I only wore 2x inside. Basically brand new. Shorts have a nice Italian made chamois. Y6000 for the kit, shipping included.

5) Bontrager RXXXL Jersey, Size L. Fits like European L, slim racing fit. The most expensive and technical jersey Bontrager makes. Made in portugal, "welded seams". Fabric is coldblack, and very nice in the summer. Also UV blocking. I think I wore this twice, like new. Y4500 shipped.

Payment via furikomi or paypal (prefer furikomi)

IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0699.JPG photo-3.JPG IMG_0700.JPG IMG_0701.JPG IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0697.JPG IMG_0703.JPG IMG_0704.JPG

Last edited:
Also adding this to the mix:

Rapha merino wool 'fixed' long sleeve jersey.
Size is large. Its used and has a small hole at the end of the left arm from being snagged. See photos. Other than the hole its in good condition. 100% merino wool, great looking on and off the bike. Standard 3 pockets in the back.

Great thing about wool is that it does not stink up like synthetics.
Retailed for $200 usd.
Selling for 4000 including shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 36
If they'll fit me, I'll take the Reric kit and wool long sleeve Rapha jersey. I'm 183.5 cm, 80kg or so. Can usually fit American M or L. Let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom