What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Rapha Condor Team Rain Jacket Medium 14,000 yen o.n.o

Chancertime

Speeding Up
May 2, 2010
Hi all,

I have the above Jacket for sale. Originally this retailed for 190 pounds. I've worn it maybe 10-12 times.
Still loads of life left.Good nick.

Here is a write up--
The same gear worn by Rapha Condor Sharp pro team riders is now available for sale through Rapha.cc.Ã' Shown above is the team Rain Jacket, a more robust version of the stowaway (but still folds down to fit into a jersey pocket) with a windproof outer. It has a slim fit with longer tail, fully taped seams and neoprene cuffs to keep everything warm and dry and prevent water and cold air from sneaking in at the wrists.Ã' Breathable panels under the arms help vent excess moisture.Ã' The zipper tops out into a fleece-lined zip guard, and reflective piping on wrist and hips keep you visible on dark, stormy nights.Ã' MSRP is Ã'£190.

Current price new is 37,500 on Rapha site

Check rapha website for sizing if unsure.

The photo is a stock image. I will update this weekend.url.jpg

PM me please

Size???

Back
Top Bottom