What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Rapha, Assos and TCC kit

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
Want to do a little of shuffling around in the wardrobe so here are pieces I want to sell.

Rapha Pro Team Bib short Black/Chartreuse Size Small.
Hands down the best and most comfortable bib short on the planet in my personal opinon (Comming from Catelli, Assos, DhB, Mavic, Nalini etc.)
New: 35000yen
Asking: 15000yen
proteambib.jpg

Assos Intermidiate EVO Long sleeve Jersey Size M (Pretty slim fit). Perfect Spring or Fall jersey with a wind-blocking layer on the front.
Asking 5000yen
ASSOS.jpg

Rapha Winter Jersey Blu size Medium.
Perfect from Fall, winter and early spring. I been wearing this down to 0C with a base layer and thin LS jersey underneath with no complaints. Skip the LS jersey when it's get a bit warmer and you can use this for Fall, Vinter and early spring.

SOLD

Rapha Long sleeve Brevet Jersey (With or without Gilet) Grey, Size Medium
Actually only used this jersey on a few occasions this far so almost new, the Gilet I've used more though.

SOLD

Tokyo Cycling Club kit, both Jersey and Bib size Medium. Not worn much due to my spider-like body not fitting in it very good.
SOLD

Attachments

• rapha-vinter.jpg
    rapha-vinter.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 132
  • brevet-vest.jpg
    brevet-vest.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 135
  • bervet.jpg
    bervet.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 133
  • tcckit.jpg
    tcckit.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
TCC kit sold.

If want to buy more than one piece I'll can probably give a nice deal.
If you think I'm asking too much give me an offer and well see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom