What's new
IMG_1778.jpg

Free Classifieds Random free bike stuff, incl. sealant, nikwax, tools, tubes, etc.

Sold
Free
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Cheap Taiwanese toolkit (works pretty OK),
~300ml worth of Stan's sealant
~700ml of Nikwax for washing Gore-Tex (opened but used only twice)
1000JPY Azuma 買い物券 (not pictured)
1 Schwalbe 'gravel tube' 28-47mm
2 Conti road tubes (one not pictured)
2 CO2 cartridges (not pictured)
Oldschool Bontrager rear hub
Grease
Tube patches
Rim tape
Muc-off samples
Some Morgan Blue degreaser (not pictured)
Chain checker
100 yen Daiso Mallet,
14mm allen key (to disassemble Shimano Ultegra freehub body)
not very bright light
Garmin front mount for Easton stem

Can be taken free, although I might have to hold on to a few tools until later in the month to dissassemble my bike.
Yokohama/Isogo/Kamioka/Sugita/Yokodai OR somewhere between Shinagawa and Nihombashi/Otemachi
might consider chakubarai depending on how many/which items do you want and if those fit into the cardboard boxes I have laying around

sorry forgot to mention in the post but updated it:
Yokohama/Isogo/Kamioka/Sugita/Yokodai OR somewhere between Shinagwa and Nihombashi/Otemachi

might consider chakubarai depending on how many/which items do you want and if those fit into the cardboard boxes I have laying around
id be interested mainly on the nikwax, rubber mallet and maybe the conti tires (what size and how wore are they?)

Hey @gktm, I'd take the muc-off samples, schwalbe tire, patch kit and the chain guide. Could meet anywhere along your Tokyo option. Sounds ok?

Hey @gktm, I'd take the muc-off samples, schwalbe tire, patch kit and the chain guide. Could meet anywhere along your Tokyo option. Sounds ok?
Great. Will PM about details.

id be interested mainly on the nikwax, rubber mallet and maybe the conti tires (what size and how wore are they?)
18-25c. do butyl tubes get worn out lol? :D anyways one of these were never used and the other was the spare in my saddle bag. haven't used a butyl tube in years.

Back
Top Bottom