What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale RaceFace Track/Singlespeed Chainring 47T 130mmBCD

kubatyszko

Speeding Up
Jul 29, 2012
Hi there, I bought myself a chainring since I wanted to go from 44 to 47T, and it doesn't match my crankset - I run Sugino Messenger on my fixie, turns out that Sugino chainrings are completely flat, while race face has the chainline offset to the left by a mm or so.
The chainring is brand new, I got it from Amazon today, installed and then realized that it's not going to work after a couple crank revolutions.
Paid 4100 JPY, will sell for 3000 JPY.

Why race face - because 47T from Sugino costs double of even-toothed ones, and why 47T - I need a slight bump compared to 44 but not too much (chain length, some climbs on my commute and sometimes I just don't like to spin at over 120 rpm to keep with traffic lights).
Also - 47 is a prime number and matches much better with rear cogs - I run a 19 but occasionally I might go with an 18 for longer "flat" rides.

Last edited:
hiya I run a 46t sugino messenger meet up somtime and go for a ride ? I live in meguro ku
cheers

Back
Top Bottom