What's new

Quick Suggestions Please!

DanBell

Maximum Pace
Apr 26, 2010
Hey all. Long story short, I was viciously cut off by some tool in a Merc yesterday, and went ass over tea kettle onto the road. Got up with barely a scratch on me luckily, moved my bike off to the side, and the Merc sped away before I could do anything. Thankfully I'm fine, but my handlebars are bent right up. I was going to head to Nalsima to get a new set today, but then I remembered that they're closed on Wednesday and Thursday.

So... does anyone have any recommendations for good bike shops in Tokyo that will have a good selection of bars in stock? I work in Mita near Tamachi, so anywhere around the Yamanote line is fine. I finish work at 6 and was hoping to get new ones tonight, as I'll be out of the office tomorrow and won't get back into town until late.

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

Thanks Pete. I didn't think of Y's because I just generally avoid the ones in Shinjuku. They would have the selection though.

What about art-sports in Ueno? I like the old man who is quite famous in cycling, mechanic.(But, the price is not cheap)

Lots of cheap bars at Cycly - Shinjuku and Yoyogi. Shinjuku store is in the 'American Mall' thing adjacent to the main Shinjuku station at the Seibu Station. Across the street is a Burger King and you can get all-you-can-eat Burgers special there.

Thanks for the tips. I've been meaning to check out Cycly at some point. I ended up going to the big Y's. Surprisingly, the staff were great. They passed me off to a guy who spoke English, and he was really helpful finding a bar. He also answered all of my CAAD9 questions, and even called around to the other Y's to find out if they had the one I'm looking for. It was a good experience for sure.

Back
Top Bottom