What's new

Professional bike fitting needed

ETC

Warming-Up
Oct 4, 2008
Does anyone know of a professional bike fitter here in Tokyo - preferably one who speaks pretty good English? I'm not talking about the quick, non-scientific tape measure job that Y's does when you buy a bike. I'm talking about a professional fitting. I'm building up this new bike, and think that I would benefit from a professional fitting by someone who knows what they are doing. I've seen these services go for hundreds of dollars in the U.S., so I'm sure a professional service exists here as well (probably many).

I have heard from MANY people that this was BY FAR the best money they ever spent on their road bike, and I would like to see what all the fuss is about. :)

Proper fit + no discomfort or pain = long happy rides.

I am on the west side of Tokyo (Yokota AB in Fussa-shi) if that helps get me pointed in the right direction. Again, because my Japanese is almost non-existent, it would be good if they were pretty good English speakers.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Eric

Sports Bike Hi-Road

Hiro Aoyama who owns Sports Bike Hi Road is definitely recommended by me. He speaks excellent English, and is a true gentlemen as well as performing an extremely good service.

Here are the details and some previous postings about him on this site.

https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1117&highlight=aoyama

chazzer

Excellent! I will contact him today. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom