What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! PRICE DROP 100,000 JPY! 2010 Pinarello FP3 – 56cm Frame (Full Carbon)

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
For Sale 2010 Pinarello FP3 – 56cm Frame (Full Carbon)

Very reluctant sale as this was my 1st bike after 4 years being away and what took me to win the 2010 JCRC Championships. (SS-Class) but due to space and another team bike arriving I need to clear some space.

What you get:

• Pinarello FP3 Frame and Fork set 30HMK12K (56cm) 2010 model
This frame was bought from Stage1 in Yokohama (now closed) and is registered with Pinarello in Treviso, Italy. I believe Istill have full sales documentation.
• Most C-tail carbon seat post (upgraded from the original Aluminum version)
• Pinarello carbon seat post clamp (upgraded from the original Aluminum version)
• Pinarello Carbon headset and compression cups (upgraded from the original Aluminum version)
• Most Tiger Max 3k Carbon stem 130mm
• FSA Mega EXO Bottom bracket

Condition:

Some very minor chips and scratches to the frame - very difficult to spot. All in all the frame and parts are in exceptional condition.

*Cranks, Bars, Pedals, cassette, brake calipers and bottle cage not included.

Price: ¥100,000 ono.

Last edited:
Reactions: mau

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Sold Pending Payment.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
I'm not.... sad to see her go but need new equipment for the 2014 season and the wife has said I need to clear space.

Top Bottom