What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Power Tap Pro+ on Mavic CXP33 Price Drop to ¥40,000

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Ok, I have a newly serviced Cyclops PowerTap Pro+ that was recently serviced by and calibrated by them (United States service center - SARIS which cost $350 USD)

I'm looking for ¥50,000 Jpy which does not cover postage but does include cassette and tire/inner.
The wheel is perfect for anyone looking to take the next step in the world of training with power and the only reason I'm selling it is because I have the Garmin Vectors and another PowerTap Pro+ so it's surplus to requirement.

IMG_6221.JPG

IMG_6222.JPG
IMG_6223.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6221.JPG
    IMG_6221.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Price drop to for TCC members before I post it up on the Auction site.

Price dropped to 40,000 JPY for TCC members also up for sale online auction site for 50,000 JPY.

Sorry the unit has sold

However I do have another for sale.

Power Tap Pro Plus 24h rim, new spokes and nipples and matching front wheel for 30,000 JPY ( the rim is a 50mm carbon clincher) the Power Tap Plus Pro + needs to be sent back to SARIS though and will cost you 350 USD to have it serviced and calibrated (they will remove all the internals and replace them)

Back
Top Bottom