What's new

Post your Youtube favs...

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
Mark Cavendish Crash - Tour de Suisse Stage 4 2010

Amazing what happens to his wheel at 1:15. It seems to melt into the road then spring back.

crashy.jpg

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
WOW..... the wheel is still in one peice even after what looks like it almost folding in half!!!

Marwin

Cruising
Jul 7, 2007
post deleted by owner

Gunjira

Maximum Pace
Oct 2, 2009
Apparently Mark Cavendish got fined and Haussler is mad at him, saying he would have won the race.
I contradict, he was ahead of Haussler, who moved inside just as much and did not gain on Cavendish before the crash as they were both still accelerating. Cavendish, while often being dickish is certainly having a bad year.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Agreed,

If you watch the vid, Haussler is at Cav's mid section just before the accident and it looks like its a deliberate shove.

And its Haussler wheel that rides up Cav's..... impossible to do if you are infront.

Again I think this is a clear case of the marshals and directors making an example of bad boy Cav, like the TDF Directors did last year.

And there is no bloody way Haussler was going to win that sprint.

kpykc

Speeding Up
Jun 13, 2007
Cavendish was fined because he deviated from his line, blocking way for Ciolek and Haussler, and while I think that it was very ambiguous in TdF, this time it is clear that if he kept it straight the crash wouldn't happen.

It just seems that he was very confident in his acceleration, thinking that Ciolek and Haussler would be behind him at the point of the maneuvre.

But it didn't look like Haussler was going to win. I think Haussler didn't finish a single race this season because of all bad luck :(

Agreed,

If you watch the vid, Haussler is at Cav's mid section just before the accident and it looks like its a deliberate shove.

And its Haussler wheel that rides up Cav's..... impossible to do if you are infront.

Again I think this is a clear case of the marshals and directors making an example of bad boy Cav, like the TDF Directors did last year.

And there is no bloody way Haussler was going to win that sprint.

OnRoad

Warming-Up
May 24, 2010
Cycling capital of the world
[yt]ECaD9ANcaw4[/yt]

and if you're stateside
[yt]XZLwvbLea1o[/yt]

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Along with warranty claims when people suddenly realise there Halfords bought bike self destructed when riding down a few curbs.

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
This is why we 'Love Fixies'

OnRoad

Warming-Up
May 24, 2010
Was watching the trailer for a recent short documentary called "Tokyo To Osaka" on Fixies

Part 1:

Part 2:

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Im suprised not to see our very own fixie gang in that!

Top Bottom