What's new

Post of the week

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
I'd like to thank the site management for my new "post of the week" award. It is nice to know that my contribution is appreciated. I'll keep up the good work!

But what was the post that won you the award and what is the criteria for such an award?

Reactions: mau
I would have thought that would be obvious. Anyway this is probably just a general thank you for the long time and ongoing contribution I make to the Tokyo cycling community.

I would have thought that would be obvious. Anyway this is probably just a general thank you for the long time and ongoing contribution I make to the Tokyo cycling community.

Not really mate - this why I was asking

Well you will have to ask management cause they have awarded it to me. And as the first person to pick up the award I guess it means that my contribution around here is recognized over and above. Don't worry though, I'm sure you are somewhere in the queue, and will get your time to shine.

Just wondering where such things spring from and why the awards for the actual TCC Hill climb/sprint etc awards never came about, i meant hose are actually cycling related right? (I know this has nothing to do with you so this is aimed more at the admin)

Leicaman is already Shiraishi #1. Not sure if all the other labels would fit under his avatar.

Again is that just a Strava thing or was it a TCC organised event?

Well, it seems like these awards are TCC organized awards that recognize service to TCC and its members or being good enough to win something. So I guess they are as official as you can get? I'm not sure but after my thousands of helpful posts to people, I feel this is a just reward for my service, and i dedicate it to the memory of my grandma, who used to ride around with me on her bike when I was little.

Back
Top Bottom