Help POC helmets

Sharkley1981

Warming-Up
Aug 16, 2016
Hi,

Does anybody know any shops selling POC bike helmets in Tokyo?

I want to try them before purchasing so I prefer buying from a store rather than online.

Thanks!

Andy Clark

Cruising
Apr 6, 2017
Kyoto, Japan
I don't know any shops as I live in kyoto, but I'll definitely give a shoutout to the greatness of POC helmets. I've got two. One Octal Aero in size medium and an Octal in small. The medium fits when I ratchet it almost all the way down and the small needs very little ratcheting. My head is oddly sized right between the two sizes. But I love both lids. However, if you measure your noggin I can almost garruntee that the POC size guide is accurate.

Reactions: Sharkley1981

Sharkley1981

Warming-Up
Aug 16, 2016
I don't know any shops as I live in kyoto, but I'll definitely give a shoutout to the greatness of POC helmets. I've got two. One Octal Aero in size medium and an Octal in small. The medium fits when I ratchet it almost all the way down and the small needs very little ratcheting. My head is oddly sized right between the two sizes. But I love both lids. However, if you measure your noggin I can almost garruntee that the POC size guide is accurate.
thanks! I will take your word for it if I don't find any shops.

Reactions: Andy Clark

Sharkley1981

Warming-Up
Aug 16, 2016
thanks a lot for the feedback everyone, I got the limited edition neon green. it's gorgeous!

jdd

Maximum Pace
Hardest Crash
Jul 26, 2008
Kanazawa
Now that there's closure, has anyone else been thinking that POC is too close to POS? ;)