What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Pinarello Dogma 60.1- with DuraAce Di2, Zipp 404. 54cm

Lars

Cruising
Feb 17, 2013
I have invested in a new bike and so am selling my pinarello. The bike is in excellent condition, probably ridden 10000km and has not been used for racing. The bike was originally built in Denmark, before my move to Japan, wheels, integrated handlebars and other bits have been added since then. A bike suitcase can be included in the deal.

Price: 800K yen with Zipp wheels or 700K yen with fulcrum wheels

Specs:
Frame: Pinarello Dogma 60.1, 54cm from October 2011

Drive train: Shimano dura ace di2. 170mm crank arms, 53/39 in front, 11/27 cassette. Chain and cassette were replaced in October 2013

Wheels:
Zipp 404 firecrest beyond black clinchers from 2012
OR
Fulcrum Racing Zero from 2011

Pedals: Look carbon keoblade

Saddle: Specialized S WORKS toupe team 2014, 143mm width. The saddle is new, from December 2013

Cockpit: Integrated pinarello carbon handlebars from 2013. Stem 110mm, bar width 44cm

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Please complete your listing with sizings of all relevant parts.

Thank you.

Done, I think - added frame size and condition of cassette and chain

Can you post a picture of the rear wishbone stay (where the brake caliper is attached) and also under the bottom bracket please.

Will do Monday when I return to japan Monday. Do you mind telling me why you are interested in those bits?

Sure, here are the specs
Stem 110mm, bar width 44cm
Crank arms 170mm
Saddle specialized S WORKS toupe team 2014, 143mm width. The saddle is new from December 2013

Regards
Lars

Back
Top Bottom