What's new

Pimp your pump

snoogly

Maximum Pace
Oct 14, 2007
Just received a Lezyne Road Drive Mini Pump (large) from Wiggle.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Lezyne_Road_Drive_Mini_Pump/5360040898/

Brilliiant. The large is relatively light (112g), and works like a dream. None of that trying to grip the rim and business end of a mini-pump with one hand, while attempting to pump with the other. This pump has an old-fashioned flexible hose hidden inside, just like pumps of yesteryear.

Pumping is fast and easy, and I get higher psi than the crappy mini pumps I have tried.

Had to get it from UK, as the Japanese retailers seem to have trouble getting stock.

Old school!

hey im not knocking it.... I think its great. Will post pics of my new pump as my "Crank Brothers" was more like "Crap Brothers" and I got one that came highly recomended.

Also have the same pump ....

A clear case of function over form....or as mont bell might say....function is beauty

chazzer

I got the same one earlier this month also from Wiggle and I agree, this is how a pump should work ! Superb. I also found them at Nicole EuroCycle (Akasaka)....

Just received a Lezyne Road Drive Mini Pump (large) from Wiggle.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Lezyne_Road_Drive_Mini_Pump/5360040898/

Brilliiant. The large is relatively light (112g), and works like a dream. None of that trying to grip the rim and business end of a mini-pump with one hand, while attempting to pump with the other. This pump has an old-fashioned flexible hose hidden inside, just like pumps of yesteryear.

Pumping is fast and easy, and I get higher psi than the crappy mini pumps I have tried.

Had to get it from UK, as the Japanese retailers seem to have trouble getting stock.

My Baby pump:

4564625130_c1af1f3566_m.jpg

Oh my!

4564625506_670a9d29d2_m.jpg

Love the little pressure gauge on it as well!

4563995443_54e732803b_m.jpg

Also have this one .......I have a pump fetish I guess...

but tends to rip the top of the valves I find....a bad workman blames his tools I know I know....

chazzer

By my last check Y's have the Lyzene. That's where I got mine a few weeks back.

Got this to replace a hand pump that bent the core in a valve on a replacement tube. Maybe its user error but the pump needs to be replaced. Too bad the Lyzene's aint double action.

Back
Top Bottom