What's new

Pimp your pump

snoogly

Maximum Pace
Oct 14, 2007
Just received a Lezyne Road Drive Mini Pump (large) from Wiggle.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Lezyne_Road_Drive_Mini_Pump/5360040898/

Brilliiant. The large is relatively light (112g), and works like a dream. None of that trying to grip the rim and business end of a mini-pump with one hand, while attempting to pump with the other. This pump has an old-fashioned flexible hose hidden inside, just like pumps of yesteryear.

Pumping is fast and easy, and I get higher psi than the crappy mini pumps I have tried.

Had to get it from UK, as the Japanese retailers seem to have trouble getting stock.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Old school!

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
hey im not knocking it.... I think its great. Will post pics of my new pump as my "Crank Brothers" was more like "Crap Brothers" and I got one that came highly recomended.

chazzer

Speeding Up
Nov 23, 2006
Also have the same pump ....

A clear case of function over form....or as mont bell might say....function is beauty

chazzer

TOM

Maximum Pace
Apr 9, 2007
I got the same one earlier this month also from Wiggle and I agree, this is how a pump should work ! Superb. I also found them at Nicole EuroCycle (Akasaka)....

Just received a Lezyne Road Drive Mini Pump (large) from Wiggle.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Lezyne_Road_Drive_Mini_Pump/5360040898/

Brilliiant. The large is relatively light (112g), and works like a dream. None of that trying to grip the rim and business end of a mini-pump with one hand, while attempting to pump with the other. This pump has an old-fashioned flexible hose hidden inside, just like pumps of yesteryear.

Pumping is fast and easy, and I get higher psi than the crappy mini pumps I have tried.

Had to get it from UK, as the Japanese retailers seem to have trouble getting stock.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
My Baby pump:

Oh my!

Love the little pressure gauge on it as well!

chazzer

Speeding Up
Nov 23, 2006
Also have this one .......I have a pump fetish I guess...

but tends to rip the top of the valves I find....a bad workman blames his tools I know I know....

chazzer

rommelgc

Maximum Pace
Sep 3, 2009
By my last check Y's have the Lyzene. That's where I got mine a few weeks back.

Got this to replace a hand pump that bent the core in a valve on a replacement tube. Maybe its user error but the pump needs to be replaced. Too bad the Lyzene's aint double action.

Top Bottom