What's new

Ride Out of shape ride

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
It's been a couple months since I really went on a hard ride and now I've become out of shape. I get winded going up the smallest of inclines. I'm thinking its gotten cool enough that I can manage long rides again.

I'm not up to going a hard pace just yet but if there are others who want to join me for a relaxed pace long ride, I'm thinking about going out next weekend (most likely Sunday) around otsuki and tsuru. Round trip will be around 100km with moderate climbing. Average pace will be around 20kph. Ill post the route when I make it!

Beginners can join if they like but please note I will not babysit. If you get a flat, you should know how to fix it yourself and be prepared for minimal stops.

So I've decided to make it short and challenging due to time constraints. Ill be leaving takao station at 7 am sharp. From there I will do a ride over takao-wada and then back track giving it a total of 4 climbs. This ride will be quite short, maybe 2 hours or so but the climbing will be tough enough. Once I start getting back into shape ill plan more challenging rides. If you are interested in joining up, let me know so I can meet you at the station.

Cheers

So I've decided to make it short and challenging due to time constraints. Ill be leaving takao station at 7 am sharp. From there I will do a ride over takao-wada and then back track giving it a total of 4 climbs. This ride will be quite short, maybe 2 hours or so but the climbing will be tough enough. Once I start getting back into shape ill plan more challenging rides. If you are interested in joining up, let me know so I can meet you at the station.

Cheers
Hey Eric,

I might be up for this one depending on how I'm feeling, just on the tail-end of my annual sinus infection, so let us know when you have a firm day and I'll let you know before the ride.

Also, are you planing to ride takao, wada west, turn around after the decent and climb wada east, and finally takao? Or takao, wada west, takao, wada west - finish?

Back
Top Bottom