What's new

OUT EARLY/BACK EARLY KAZAHARI

Jules

Speeding Up
Nov 8, 2009
i am heading for kh on sunday. leave uehara at 5:30, thru haijima at 6:30, kh around 8:30, back by 11. taking route 7 all the way out to itsukaichi turn left etc. if anyone lives on the way, wants an early ride, it would be cool to have company.

jules.

I may be up for this - where will you pick up the 7? I live very close to it in Kita Shinjuku - so can intersect anywhere.

cool.
mail
how about in front of the marui department store (kichijoji) at 6:50、the 'A' bubble.

Should be fine - its on the '7' , right? If so, no problem. Cross of Kichijoji Dori and Itsukaiichi Dori ??

I am interested in potentially jumping in on this, but are you wanting to meet at Kichijoji at 5:50 or 6:50? The later would likely work for me, otherwise I'd need to be pulling out of my house about 4:30 and I'm just not that much of morning person. ;)

hey pete & gsastuto (+ anybody interested), no need to reply etc. i will go by the kichijyoji stn north exit at 5:50, if i don't see anyone i will keep going. if you can't make it, thats totally cool. next time. thanks for responding.

jules.

I'll be rolling on the 7 - so where it crosses the Kichijoji Dori - I think its right there anyway. 6.50 was 'prime' -- but I'll try to make the 5.50 ... But does this mean you can jam from Uehara to Kichijoji in 10min? I didnt know they were that close.

Saw

you guys I think around 8:45. I had come up from the lake side...the foreigner putting on his windbraker near the top (gates of Kazahari-rindo). You guys were pushing ahead real strong :cool: ! I was already completely busted by then.

Jules - did you take a break at "the last 7/11" (between Musahi Itsukaichi and Hinohara) around 9:30 (in red jersey)? Think I saw you. We were going up to tomin/okutama as a 4 some.

Tom - you were looking awful fast coming down into Hinohara. Tried to get your attention, but you might have been faster than speed of sound..

Back
Top Bottom