What's new

Oprah Winfrey Gets Exclusive Interview with Lance Armstrong

Interesting reading the comments on the site -- mostly fans who think he should be left alone because "everybody else did it too". Never mind that he tried to ruin anyone who would try to expose him.

Good for him though.

For what?
I hope the douche bag gets booed as soon as he shows his face.

Earlier on Tuesday, ''60 Minutes Sports'' reported the head of the US Anti-Doping Agency told the show a representative for Armstrong offered the agency a ''donation'' in excess of US$150,000 several years before an investigation by the organization led to the loss of Armstrong's Tour de France titles.

I hope the douche bag gets booed as soon as he shows his face.

The interview is set to take place at his home, so there will be no one but Oprah and the camera crew, who are not going to boo him. That tells me he wants to stay in his comfort zone and control it all, not play it on her terms. Though I'm usually an optimist, I only expect more lies, excuses and general damage control from LA, not an honest confession.

But we'll see.

The interview is set to take place at his home, so there will be no one but Oprah and the camera crew, who are not going to boo him. That tells me he wants to stay in his comfort zone and control it all, not play it on her terms. Though I'm usually an optimist, I only expect more lies, excuses and general damage control from LA, not an honest confession.

But we'll see.

I agree with what you expect.
I would not be shocked if he had a stipulation in there of what questions she may ask or she has already given him the questions so he can prepare.

The only way I see him coming clean is if he has a money making deal waiting for him competing in Triathlons or some other avenue of making money.

The only way I see him coming clean is if he has a money making deal waiting for him competing in Triathlons or some other avenue of making money.

He's bleeding money now so probably yes. Gotta be some fat lawsuits lined up, all those libel payments.

Funny thing is, if he had done this 2/3 months ago in his speech at the Livestrong convention and PR spun it the whole way...everyone else was doing it, I was just trying to maintain my natural advantage; I thought it was worth it for the bigger goal of giving people with cancer something to keep going for...etc...he could probably have got away with it, kept some credibility and carried on as normal. What a shame that boat has firmly sailed...

I will hold my judgement until I hear what he has to say.

While that is the correct way to approach it... I do not believe I will ever take his word 100%.

He could flat out acknowledge he doped - but I am willing to bet he will deny any wrong doing and paint himself the victim of a culture that existed before him. Then follow it up with 'I covered it up to help the foundation I created that has helped so many'

I doubt Oprah will delve into the careers he has had a hand in altering for the worse...

I kinda wish he would just go away.

Oprah, LA, what a PR hound and huckster. Woulda rather seen him 'interviewed' by all the teammates he cheated .. or is that called a gauntlet?

If he confesses (and I hope he will), I hope he addresses the wrongs he inflicted on the lives and people he took down to cover his tracks. This is the part I find hardest to accept. Its bad enough he cheated and helped others cheat - but the predatory actions he took on people that spoke out and ruined is over the top for me...

Here you go guys - the only real reason to watch this nonsense.

Catch Phrase BINGO!

70376110151640527032576.jpg

you beat me to it Chuck!

Haha, my mates at work and I made bingo sheets like that for eachother. Was very lol.

Back
Top Bottom