Open UP Frameset ~ Rolling Frameset

For sale Classifieds Open UP Frameset ~ Rolling Frameset

Sold
Open UP Size L, Frameset, rolling frames or complete build
¥120,000 to ¥180,000

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
I am surprised you didn’t include the weight of the bike, to the gram. :lol: This is a crackin' bike with very carefully selected parts that deserves a good home.

If you had put that on sale 7 months ago, I might have pulled the trigger, but I just got one this April (also a Vroomen bike).

Last edited:

speedwobble

Scorpions - I can't get enough!
Jun 26, 2017
Drivetrain (lubricated nightly)

I love Saibot's videos and this is a fantastic bike with top of the range components in a completely custom setup. It should be very close to gravel bike nirvana, light and fast like a road bike on ordinary roads but robust enough to handle rough stuff people ride on mountain bikes.

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
It should be very close to gravel bike nirvana, light and fast like a road bike on ordinary roads but robust enough to handle rough stuff people ride on mountain bikes.
The only part I can think of to add is a power meter. (Although others are perfectly happy without a power meter.) Otherwise it is complete as-is.

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
If you decide to sell the wheels seperate from the frame, I am in the market and would be interested.

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
If I can get the frame unloaded first I'd be willing to part with the wheels
(otherwise, I'm thinking of building it up to complete bike again, and would need the wheels)

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
If I can get the frame unloaded first I'd be willing to part with the wheels
(otherwise, I'm thinking of building it up to complete bike again, and would need the wheels)
I very much understand!
I have been caught in that pedicament multiple times.
My Sage can run 650x50 or 700x40 (but with little mud clearance) so the 650 is appealing.

Just hit me up when you know and I will see where I am.

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
I bought his Mason Bokeh a few years back. It's my go to gravel even road bike to this day. Damn, wish I had the money would snap this up in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom