What's new
tempImageBCweW5.png

For sale Classifieds Open UP Frameset ~ Rolling Frameset

Sold
Open UP Size L, Frameset, rolling frames or complete build
¥120,000 to ¥180,000
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

tempImageBCweW5.png

Can I find new home for my Open UP Size L (stack 580mm reach 387mm).

As a pure frame set:
- Frame
- Fork
- Headset
- BB (Token bb386evo, NTN Bearnings, Park-tool Cup tools included)
- Spare hanger, headset (Used) & seat clamp

Asking: 150,000yen 120,000yen

As a "rolling" frameset
- All the above
- DT Swiss XMC1200 650b very light carbon wheels
- Panaracer GravelKing SK 650bx48mm
- Shimano XTR disc rotors (140/160)
- Kalloy UNO Stem 110mm
- Deda Gravel100 handlebar 420cm

Asking: 210,000yen 180,000yen

I prefer doing things face 2 face. I should be able to meet up anywhere in the Tokyo/Saitama area if there's a genuine interest.

The life of this bike had been well documented on my YouTube channel if you want to know is more about the build etc, this is the 50minute build video for example:

tempImagebiOty5.png
I am surprised you didn't include the weight of the bike, to the gram. :lol: This is a crackin' bike with very carefully selected parts that deserves a good home.

If you had put that on sale 7 months ago, I might have pulled the trigger, but I just got one this April (also a Vroomen bike).

Last edited:
Drivetrain (lubricated nightly)

I love Saibot's videos and this is a fantastic bike with top of the range components in a completely custom setup. It should be very close to gravel bike nirvana, light and fast like a road bike on ordinary roads but robust enough to handle rough stuff people ride on mountain bikes.

It should be very close to gravel bike nirvana, light and fast like a road bike on ordinary roads but robust enough to handle rough stuff people ride on mountain bikes.
The only part I can think of to add is a power meter. (Although others are perfectly happy without a power meter.) Otherwise it is complete as-is.

If you decide to sell the wheels seperate from the frame, I am in the market and would be interested.

If I can get the frame unloaded first I'd be willing to part with the wheels
(otherwise, I'm thinking of building it up to complete bike again, and would need the wheels)

If I can get the frame unloaded first I'd be willing to part with the wheels
(otherwise, I'm thinking of building it up to complete bike again, and would need the wheels)
I very much understand!
I have been caught in that pedicament multiple times.
My Sage can run 650x50 or 700x40 (but with little mud clearance) so the 650 is appealing.

Just hit me up when you know and I will see where I am.

I bought his Mason Bokeh a few years back. It's my go to gravel even road bike to this day. Damn, wish I had the money would snap this up in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom