What's new

Ohayou

Sangetsu

Warming-Up
Jun 30, 2008
My name is Jeff, and I recently relocated to Japan a few months ago. I live in Togane City, but manage to spend all of my weekends in Tokyo. I've finally begun settling in Japan, and I'm happy to happy to have begun riding again. I'm looking forward to enjoying Japan on two wheels.

Welcome aboard, Jeff! I hope we will soon meet you on one of our rides! :welcome:

You have found the top cycling club in Tokyo for sure. Welcome! Check the TCC home page often as members are frequently asking for people to join on weekend rides.

Danny

welcome sangetsu to the forums. enjoy your stay!:welcome::bike:

Neighbors

Welcome Jeff. I'm right next door to you in Yachimata, and a lot of my regular routes go through Togane on the way to the coast... Let me know if you want to hook up for a ride any time.

Trucksan is down in Narita a lot of the month so always PM him when you both want a ride. He is keen to ride when he can.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to doing a lot of riding here. Phil, thanks for the offer, let me know when you plan to pass through, and I'll do my best to join you.

Phil, thanks for the offer, let me know when you plan to pass through, and I'll do my best to join you.

Well, am planning to do a slow-ish 100km or so this weekend, probably Sunday to avoid potential rain on Saturday. Perhaps something like straight through Togane/Naruto to Motosuka Beach, then north along the coast to as far as Asahi, say. PM if you're interested/free.

Cheers
Phil

Back
Top Bottom