What's new

November 23rd Wednesday Arakawa

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
So I am going to be going up and down the Arakawa just for training purposes. If anyone wants to join me let me know!

Hi,Eric!

I want to join this if it will not take a long time.
I have to be kawasaki,myplace by 1630.

How do you think about your plan?

Anyway I hope to see ya.
Fumiki

I plan on being at the river by 12pm an doing just a few hours of hard riding and some I intervals, nothing too special.

I'm not sure what my plans are yet for Wednesday, but as soon as you can, how about posting a meeting place and time for people that would like to join your ride?

Eric,
Its little bit tight to my schedule for me,I guess.
And Chirag's Tomin-no-mori ride is very close from my place and better for my schedule actually.
Really difficult to choice both good rides by good guys,but finally I decided to go to Chrag's Tomin no mori.

Sorry about that but should be next time:pray:

I went your shop today by the way,but couldn't see you...
Hope to see you soon mate:)

I'm at work right now but it seems has just hit the fan. A customer isn't happy and I need to be here to translate when he arrives. I don't know if I will make it out of work on time.

Pete I'm so sorry! For the time being I have to bail but if I get out at a reasonable time I will let you know if I can make it today!

Lovely day for riding with me sitting inside waiting for my derailleur hanger to arrive from Europe. Have fun boys, I will hit the rollers.

Back
Top Bottom