What's new

No, you aren't usin me again!

Lawrence

Speeding Up
Jul 23, 2011
That was the message my butt was tellin me.

After the 100 km Tuesday it was still hurtin. Towards the end of that ride my Selle Italia Gel Flow Turbomatic felt like a brick.

And now I was askin my butt to take me on another ride.

Well, after the first 10 km it didn't hurt much any more (maybe the + and + canceled each other?).

Surprised though- legs and body didn't seem that tired. And no cramps or muscle pains!

Chiba City had a high temp warnin of 35C today.

And that's why I got up the same time as Tues- 3:30AM! Was ready and out the door at about 5:20, did 79.11 km before 9:30 (Hanamigawa and Minami Funabashi x2).

I coulda gone more but didn't wanna push it, I hope to ride again Fri or Sat. I wanted to do about 80 km and with mission accomplished and the temperature gettin hotter by the second I finished and went back home.

Passed one guy on maybe a Trek who turned off after I passed and passed another guy at the beginnin of the Aqua Rink road (Sorry I get pleasure outta passin people, haha).

Some places were actually busier than normal in the early morn- many runners (mostly older) on the Hanamigawa, lots of people walkin by Minami Funabashi Station and allota trucks by Aqua Rink Chiba.

25.2 km/h Av, 3:08:05 on my derriere and as usual I tried to keep it at 90 RPM (my computer has cadence which is the screen I keep it on but no AV cadence so I don't know).

Back
Top Bottom