What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Solved NJS Frame or Complete bike 54cm or 53.5cm

The place I went for all my NJS kit is yahoo auctions. Complete bikes are not so common, but there are plenty of frames on there and you can build up from there

I got a brand new Panasonic custom frame for 50000, Araya gold rims laced on Suzue Promax hubs for 18000, Sugino cranks for 15000, bars/stem for 6000. Very happy with all that I purchased. Never had a problem buying on there.

Beautiful bike. I've been checking yahoo auctions for the past few months. So far no luck. Thanks

I have a Makino if interested. It's in the for sale section. I withdraw it but I often change my mind.

Thanks.

Blue Lug doesn't sell NJS frames anymore. I went to Tempra and they are looking for something in my size. Will continue to check Yahoo autions

Also 25LAS have an amazing selection (Nakameguro) and they'll definitely have something great in your size.

Saw that last time I was there. Samsons are amongst my favourite keirin frames out there

Back
Top Bottom