What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Nishiki Altron 7000 Aluminum 55cm.

WindChaser

Warming-Up
Apr 12, 2014
Make in Japan - Nishiki (Kawamura) Altron 7000 Aluminum 55cm size frame Triathlon bike late 80's. TT 59cm. Suntour Sprint components. Nitto stem and handlebars. Bike originally priced at $1000. Selling for $300 dollars. This may be one of the best Japanese engineered bikes ever produced. Aluminum frames are notorious for passing the road vibrations to the rider, causing additional fatigue. This bike does not suffer from that defect. You can ride this bike all day and never get tired. I used this bike for simple road riding and not as a competition bike in Triathlon events. I have had the bike completely inspected and serviced down to the last bearing. Ride quality is excellent. Additional photos can be seen at: http://1drv.ms/1l3iLvp

Please note that this bike is located in California, approximate shipping costs are $330 dollars.

Attachments

• DSCF0310.jpg
    DSCF0310.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
You could probably sell that for a grand to some hipster in PDX.

Or trade it for a kilo of fine herb.

One of the best aluminum frame bikes I have ever seen. Sold like hotcakes the same day posted......

Back
Top Bottom