What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Nice kit clearout // MAAP, Endless and Rapha

xDOMx

Maximum Pace
Nov 21, 2014
I've been hoarding kit for way too long, so it's time to let go of some of it. I have a friend at a cycling brand from Denmark and so end up wearing their stuff now (I'll also have some stuff that isn't quite as 'high-end' for sale or for free in a coming thread).

Everything can be picked up from me around Kamiyacho/Roppongi area during weekdays, or from close to Yokohama at other times. Postage isn't included in the costs, but happy to ship at buyer's cost.

All photos were taken of me wearing the kit (they are sometimes a little painful to look at, but they'll give you an idea of fit). For information, I'm around 175cm and weigh about 65kg.

First off, the MAAP bundle I have stashed for a good while. It's all an older, out of print design, but one of the best they've ever done (in my view).

All of this in nearly new condition, due partially to not wearing it too much and hand washing it when I did. It's all size small, except the short sleeve jersey, which is an XS but fits like a S.

The combined RRP for this bundle is JPY 115,000, but I am asking JPY 32,000 for everything listed below (this will be suitable for all weather except the coldest parts of winter):

• Gilet
  • Long sleeve jersey
  • Short sleeve jersey
  • Bibs
  • Arm warmers
  • Leg warmers
  • Cap
  • Socks

10298908_10153623367686718_8299221296761735290_n.jpgScreen Shot 2018-07-22 at 11.56.00.png

Second up is this jersey and sock set from Spanish company Endless. This stuff is really nice quality and, again, is in great condition due to taking care of it.

Jersey is size S and the socks fit me great as size UK 8-9 (they'd fit someone with bigger feet, too).

Price for the set is JPY 5,000.

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 11.56.37.png

Last, but not least, is a Rapha jersey and sock set. This the pro team stuff from a time when the sizing wasn't so 'aspirational' - the jersey is an XS (fits like an S) and the socks in the matching colour are an M. The colour way is called 'coral' and it's pretty hi-viz. I also have three pairs of pro team socks in Team Sky colours in M, plain navy (lightweight) in L and chartreuse (neon yellow) in M and a winter cap (one size - grey) that will be thrown in with this bundle (so that's 4 x socks, 1 x jersey and 1 x winter cap).

Price for the bundle is JPY 5,000.

11693847_10153405566951718_2565969980540894743_n.jpg

I just wish I was shaped as well as you to cut half as fine a figure as you do in your gear!

I just wish I was shaped as well as you to cut half as fine a figure as you do in your gear!

Very kind words, indeed. Unfortunately, being somewhat slim doesn't make you quick on the bike :confused:

Last edited:
MAAP bundle reduced from JPY 32,000 to JPY 25,000.

Endless bundle reduced from JPY 5,000 to JPY 4,000.

Could do with clearing some space, hence the price bump 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom