What's new

Newbies

cs2nd

Cruising
Sep 22, 2008
Hi all!

I'm new on the scene here. Cycling is one of the activities I've wanted to do for such a long time. I began another one of those activities (violin) this past April and am sticking with it. I feel that both these activities are life-long pursuits.

I don't even have a bike yet, but plan to do so in the next month or so. I'm in Chiba, close to Kashiwa/Noda, and understand there are plenty of cycle paths.

Any advice/encouragement would be greatly appreciated, and I so much look forward to meeting up with some of you, soon!

All the best.

Hi all!

I'm new on the scene here. Cycling is one of the activities I've wanted to do for such a long time. I began another one of those activities (violin) this past April and am sticking with it. I feel that both these activities are life-long pursuits.

I don't even have a bike yet, but plan to do so in the next month or so. I'm in Chiba, close to Kashiwa/Noda, and understand there are plenty of cycle paths.

Any advice/encouragement would be greatly appreciated, and I so much look forward to meeting up with some of you, soon!

All the best.

We are about 10 minutes apart on pedal. Come and join our Sunday morning rides from Misato... or any time you ride up the Edo river give me a bell.

Edogawakikkoman - many thanks for your swift post and intro. Indeed, when I get my ride, I'd be delighted to join!

Welcome cs2nd . . .

I started riding a bike 18 months ago. I have joined many of the rides organized by TCC members who have always been welcoming (and willing to wait at the top of the climbs :D ). Since then I have many new friends and my cycling has improved somewhat.

Cheers,

Philip

Make sure the E string's fitted with a fine tuner ;-)

Back
Top Bottom