What's new

New to Yokohama

Paul Grant

Warming-Up
Jan 13, 2015
Hey,
My name is Paul cheers for a well established and organised website. I have just moved from Hokkaido to Yokohama in October.. I loved road cycling in Hokkaido's magic countryside but moved here for work.. I am looking for some new cycling routes and cycling events around the Kanto area does anyone have any advice for me? At the moment I am cycling down to Yokosuka on Saturdays and Sundays but am looking for other areas to explore.. I would love to hear feedback... Thanks..

Hey

Loads of rides will be starting around March, when the weather gets better. People go out now, but we can't get into the mountains really, with it being snowed in and freezing cold.

Keep an eye out for threads tagged with 'Ride' on the front page of the forum. They start popping up in a month or so.

Nice one.

Hi Paul,

If you ride West as far as the Atsugi and Isehara areas you should find some nice rural roads and small climbs still rideable in winter. Google Streetview is a useful way to check out some of the roads and plan new routes.

Thanks for that... I will check it out this week... That's great.. Thanks for the info.. It looks really good...

Back
Top Bottom