What's new

Help New to the Tokyo scene and some basic questions!

Conan

Warming-Up
Sep 17, 2013
Hi all,

I am an amateur road rider based in Singapore currently but will be spending a bit of time in Tokyo soon. I would like to know what the main clubs are in Tokyo. I am cat 2 level and ride 300 ~ 400 km / week and race regularly around Asia Pac.Also, what are the statistics for amateur riders in Tokyo please? How many cyclists are there? Has anyone come across any article on that please - just want to get an idea!

Cheers,

Conan

Hi all,

I am an amateur road rider based in Singapore currently but will be spending a bit of time in Tokyo soon. I would like to know what the main clubs are in Tokyo. I am cat 2 level and ride 300 ~ 400 km / week and race regularly around Asia Pac.Also, what are the statistics for amateur riders in Tokyo please? How many cyclists are there? Has anyone come across any article on that please - just want to get an idea!

Cheers,

Conan

Welcome and I predict James @FarEast will be able to give you the skinny.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the PM. After a nice chat with another one of the members here, I got the lay of the land fairly quickly. Would be keen to join some of your rides once I move to Tokyo as well as riding with some of the JBCF clubs. Looking forward to meeting the members here in person.

Are you familiar with the scene there? I ride with Specialized Confero Mavericks.

Are you familiar with the scene there? I ride with Specialized Confero Mavericks.
I met a few of them at races in Thailand and the Philippines over the years.
Tell them hi from Franzia Keith!

Back
Top Bottom