What's new

New to Minami-Kashiwa looking for local team

iamrhodalbis

Cruising
Dec 16, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am currently staying in Nagareyama-shi until January 21, 2016, i am looking for some cycling routes/team which i can ride with. Hoping to hear from anyone around! Thanks.

I went to Shimabata Park this morning.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately there's no schedule next week, will try to check it from time to time. I saw an info regarding Mt. Tsukuba and hoping to try it next week. Thanks.

The rides for each weekend usually get posted up by about Thursday or Friday.

It is currently kind of the off season for a lot of people, so there is less being posted, but I will be riding next week for sure. You are in Kashiwa which means you can get to the Edogawa easily. Come and ride with me on the rivers, and up into Tochigi on a few days if you want, and we can also go to Tsukaba too. I am sure @Heath would be be interested in some of that, as well as @Musashi13 who is also in the area.

How's your Japanese? Seo Cycle in Nagareyama has a shop 'team'. I can hook you up if interested, but if you don't share a language it will be a short trip!

@iamrhodalbis @D'Pioneer @Musashi13 I may post a ride for Sunday to Tsukuba, as I've recently plotted (and ridden) a new route to there.
It will be about a 200 km ride (from my house in Kamagaya) with about 1,000m of climbing.
Nice route up there though, no cars, relaxing scenery, etc.

Hi, @iamrhodalbis

You contacted me on Strava and I directed you here. I will be riding this week and next, on and off. I have to stick around tomorrow morning for work related stuff but will be aiming to get out for early afternoon. If you're interested I can show you around the area a bit. You went to Shibamata today, how about I meet you there and we see what happens? I cannot guarantee a time, I'm afraid. I will send you a private message on here in the morning.

Sorry @Heath I can't do Sat or Sun either.

Hi everyone thanks for the response. I think i will meet @D'Pioneer tomorrow morning will just update this post. @Heath - i will be available for an extended time next week unfortunately i am not available this sunday, i am joining a HM run in Inage. @Half-Fast Mike - sorry i dont know how to speak japanese. @Musashi13 - thanks for directing me here i really appreciate it. Hoping to meet all of you soon.. i am staying until the 21st of january i am mostly free until 1PM most of the time.. can be extended as long as schedule permits. Thanks again guys will post tomorrow if i will be able go to the river route of @D'Pioneer.

Back
Top Bottom