What's new

New TCC member

macuco

Cruising
Jun 7, 2012
Thanks for accepting me at TCC. I am from Brazil, moved back to Tokyo again. Used to cycle on a MTB since 2004 but now switched to a roadie. Thanks again folks.

Welcome, macuco! What's your bike and what kind of cycling have you done back in Brazil and around Tokyo?

thanks for the welcome message, DeltaForce, OwenJames and Joewein. Well, I used to ride for fun on MTB back in brazil, loved to compete on cross-country and long track 100km trails over the mountain on local regional competition in Sao Paulo from 2004-2009, but dunno, guess age sucks, and my mind or my body got pretty tired riding on almost 195bpm sometimes and burning over 4000 calories during the trails, then I happily switched for a roadie, looking for some better quality of life, riding for fun with zero stress, perhaps commuting by bike in Tokyo either. Had some few bikes there, MTB Trek Elite 9.8 OCLV for competition, MTB Trek 8500 ZR9000 for trainning, MTB Schwinn MOAB for commuting and tour travelling, and a roadie Cannondale R900SI CAAD5 w/ultegra combo. Unfortunately, no tears but I had to leave all those babies over there, well, tell you the truth, sold all of them last year. Now, I have just got a plain bike, not a papacharin or pro carbon dura-ace or ultegra combo super road race bike neither, a road Giant TCR2 w/105 combo, for commuting and riding around tamagawa. Hopefully, can ride with you all soon, but stress free. cheers!

When are you on the Tamariver? I went up to Hamura and back to Futako Shinchi Tue/Thu this week between 1:30 and 4:30. Maybe we crossed paths. Commute too on it for a bit from Futako Shinchi to Noborito between 7:45 and 8:00 most mornings.

still not riding so often at tamagawa yet, only weekends. trying to adjust myself on the neighborhood. sometimes, I commute from shinagawa to nihonbashi, only when I am not wearing a formal suit, or casual fridays.

Welcome Macuco!

Back
Top Bottom