What's new

New store SEO Shin Matsudo

Edogawakikkoman

Maximum Pace
Jan 14, 2007
The first cycle shop I ever bought anything from was a small independently owned SEO shop in Shin Matsudo. That very same day the owner invited me to join the Sunday morning rides that had just started the weekend before. From that day on I was hooked on racing bikes and still have that seat post clamp attached to my first Japan road bike; my trusty old (now wet weather commuter) Fondriest.

The shop grew and so did our club. After about 6 months or so he moved into a bigger shop. A few years later took over the 3rd floor of that building as well....

Now 8 years later that shop will remain but just down the road all the sports cycles will take over this massive shop that will open

OCTOBER 10th GRAND OPENING

It will be a mammoth cycling shop and I'll be there to celebrate!

If you're in Shin Matsudo any time in the future check it out.

Will post a map to the new shop soon but if in doubt go to the old shop and they'll point their fingers back towards DAIEI and across the road on the same street... about 800m or less.

http://www.seo-smd.com/

It's so big I'm hoping they put a little cafe in...

Pete was he the original Seo?

I liked the service I got from their Ageo shop even though it wasn't my LBS, nice blokes with no snobby attitude.

They have one in Yokohama and I was very impressed with the attitude.

Pete was he the original Seo?

I liked the service I got from their Ageo shop even though it wasn't my LBS, nice blokes with no snobby attitude.

Mr. Seo is about 78 or so now and still owns the main company.
He usually opens the SEO Festival cycling races every year at Shimousa Narita....

The guy in Shin Matsudo (Mr. Mori ) worked in the first SEO shop as a young boy in high school and worked his way up. Unofficially he was allowed to run his own store using the SEO name and SEO buying power independently.
(don't tell anybody I told you so...it's a secret...)

If you ever go to the Shin Matsudo shops...just say Peter :cool:told you to come...

Besides the now 3 shops in Shin Matsudo he has one in Moriya and one in Minoridai.

This new shop I think will be the biggest SEO shop in the universe.

Mr. Seo is about 78 or so now and still owns the main company.
He usually opens the SEO Festival cycling races every year at Shimousa Narita....

The guy in Shin Matsudo (Mr. Mori ) worked in the first SEO shop as a young boy in high school and worked his way up. Unofficially he was allowed to run his own store using the SEO name and SEO buying power independently.
(don't tell anybody I told you so...it's a secret...)

If you ever go to the Shin Matsudo shops...just say Peter :cool:told you to come...

Besides the now 3 shops in Shin Matsudo he has one in Moriya and one in Minoridai.

This new shop I think will be the biggest SEO shop in the universe.

Maybe we could probably have space for a SEO banner on the 2012 version of the kit?

Look!

There has been a disturbance in the force!

Mile Post pro cycling shop

The former manager at SSM is opening his own shop near Misato.
opens October 30th

http://www.milepost.jp/

Divided loyalty for me but now I have two shops that will give me great service.

Still going to the grand opening for SSM tomorrow!

Many Seo's here in Chiba and they've given me good service (and I bought my road bike from one of em).

Back
Top Bottom