New riders in West Tokyo Area!

Jan 25, 2010
Hachioji
Hey everybody!

I just relocated back to Tokyo about 2 1/2 years ago from Honolulu. I just started riding bikes again and decided to upgrade from my mama-chari to a full road bike. I also talked by GF into getting a hybrid.

We are slowly working learning the ropes of riding bikes seriously. If you see us riding around precariously in the Tama New Town area, give us a shout :)

Right now, I am riding a Felt Z100, and my GF, a Giant Escape R3.1 (she reminds me, it's baby blue in color). Since I am new at this, I may be asking for a lot of help on the mechanical side of things.

We are always looking for people to ride with, and hang out with, so feel free to drop us a line if you guys are in the area. My personal fitness goal is to do the Honolulu Century Ride this year!

cervelove

Warming-Up
Apr 26, 2010
Aobadai
Hi! I'm new to the area and I don't think too far from tama new town. what days are you usually free to ride? Let me know if you're interested in meeting up. So far I'm the only one i know around that pedals a road bike in town so it would be nice to make friends. Cheers!

Sep 2, 2009
Not sure how far you are from Saitama, but I am up here.

I used to ride into Tokyo on my BMX in about 3 hours, and on a Mama Chari in about 1 hour, so my new ride will get me there in no time.

Would be great to have a ride and a chat if you are up for it!

Let me know.

Owen