What's new

New rider from Ikebukuro

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
Hello,
My name is Eric. I recently got into riding back in August and since then I have been addicted to riding my road bike. I ride just about every day, usually commuting to school, but I'm hoping to go on some long rides, meet other riders and make some new friends. Hope to see you all on the road!!

Alright mate. I often go into Tokyo on my bike to visit my mates and burn around. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Hello Eric, i'll be moving to Ikebukuro in 2 weeks time, if you want we can go out training sometime at the weekend.
David

Hi Eric, I'm down the hill from you in Shinjuku, I don't get out as often as I would like for longer rides, but I do ride around Tokyo a bit.

Welcome!:D

Thanks guys, It's good to meet you all. I hope we can all meet on a ride sometime in the next few weeks or so. I'm normally busy during the week, as I'm sure you are all as well, but come the weekend I'm up for anything. Oggy, when you get into town let me know I can show you a few good routes we can train on (>_0)v StuInTokyo, I ride through Shinjuku about everyday either going to school or some of the bike shops in the area. When ever you are available lets meet up for a ride. OwenJames, whenever you're in town lets link up for a ride! I'm always up to meeting new people to ride with!

Thanks guys, It's good to meet you all. I hope we can all meet on a ride sometime in the next few weeks or so. I'm normally busy during the week, as I'm sure you are all as well, but come the weekend I'm up for anything. Oggy, when you get into town let me know I can show you a few good routes we can train on (>_0)v StuInTokyo, I ride through Shinjuku about everyday either going to school or some of the bike shops in the area. When ever you are available lets meet up for a ride. OwenJames, whenever you're in town lets link up for a ride! I'm always up to meeting new people to ride with!
Well Eric, I'm a slow fat old guy, so I don't know how much of a ride together we can go on, but if you like, come by for a visit sometime, we do have COLD beer....a (I run a liquor shop) :D

Back
Top Bottom