What's new

New/old member

Justin

Maximum Pace
Nov 12, 2016
Ahoy, I joined the site a while back but never got around to introducing myself, so I'm doing it (very belatedly) today. I'm an Australian who's been in Tokyo nearly 5 years. In that time I've cycled all over, always with a small group of mates. One is leaving Japan and another doesn't head out much anymore, so I decided it's time to branch out. I'm exactly halfway between the Tama and the Arakawa, but nearly always go north if I have a choice. My schedule makes pre-work training rides tough. I'm in the office on Saturdays too, so I generally head out on Sundays. Riding strength? I'm not a great judge, but I'd probably put myself in the moderate category. I regularly do 50-150km rides, occasionally longer, but due to a back strain earlier in the year I'm not exactly in peak condition right now. Anyway, I'm keen to broaden my horizons, so I'll be keeping an eye out for upcoming rides here. Look forward to seeing some of you out there.
Justin

Ahoy, I joined the site a while back but never got around to introducing myself, so I'm doing it (very belatedly) today. I'm an Australian who's been in Tokyo nearly 5 years. In that time I've cycled all over, always with a small group of mates. One is leaving Japan and another doesn't head out much anymore, so I decided it's time to branch out. I'm exactly halfway between the Tama and the Arakawa, but nearly always go north if I have a choice. My schedule makes pre-work training rides tough. I'm in the office on Saturdays too, so I generally head out on Sundays. Riding strength? I'm not a great judge, but I'd probably put myself in the moderate category. I regularly do 50-150km rides, occasionally longer, but due to a back strain earlier in the year I'm not exactly in peak condition right now. Anyway, I'm keen to broaden my horizons, so I'll be keeping an eye out for upcoming rides here. Look forward to seeing some of you out there.
Justin
Hi Justin, good to see a fellow Australian on the board. I occasionally join rides starting out on the Tama River, so I'm looking forward to bumping into you at some point.

Hi Justin
Welcome (back). I ride in the Saitama hills at weekends. Usually on Saturday but sometimes on Sundays. Keep your eye open on the rides section.

Cheers

Mark

Cheers all. See you out there in coming weeks/months.

Justin

Back
Top Bottom