What's new

New look up top

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
LIKE the sleek go-faster stripes in the new site design. Well done whoever was responsible. Reminds me of a Ford Cortina my mate resprayed in Nottingham.

:angel:

TCC2012WhiteFinaltwo.png

All part of the build up to the arrival of the new kit, m'lud.

OK great.

It will not be for a while, as I need to approve the samples, take all the orders and actually get the stuff made, but I think it would be be good.

Is it just a case of calling them up and booking a night?

Love the look....

and i'll be the village idiot (again). what's the green fig leaf symbolize?

One idea would be to use the party for people to have a look at the samples and order/pay for their kit.
I didn't order anything last year because I couldn't figure out my size. Would it be possible to get prototypes in different sizes to try out?

Correct. The symbol on the kit and the new website header were stolen directly from that page you linked, so are correct in both colour and dimension.

One idea would be to use the party for people to have a look at the samples and order/pay for their kit.
I didn't order anything last year because I couldn't figure out my size. Would it be possible to get prototypes in different sizes to try out?

The samples I have ordered will only be in L. Despite my most devious attempts, the people making it were unwilling to send me 100's of different size variations for free, on the off chance that some people might by them.:)

You are more than welcome to come and check out the samples I have when they arrive, and then assess sizing from there.

All info about sizing and ordering will be dealt with in it's own thread when I get the info myself.

The samples I have ordered will only be in L. Despite my most devious attempts, the people making it were unwilling to send me 100's of different size variations for free, on the off chance that some people might by them.:)

You are more than welcome to come and check out the samples I have when they arrive, and then assess sizing from there.

All info about sizing and ordering will be dealt with in it's own thread when I get the info myself.

I don't think 100's of different sizes would be necessary but I get your point :)

Haha, that is what said too!

Full sizing info will be available at the time of order, and we can also use the experience of all those who ordered last year to find out what size we all need.

The sizing of the kit is basically the same as last year (but ever so slightly more 'sleek').

Thanks for the link... Did not know that Tokyo had a symbol mark (maaku).

From wiki: = The vivid green symbol features the letter T for Tokyo. It shows dynamism, prosperity, affluency, and relaxation of the metropolis for future.

I note that the snow has melted from the tree and letters on the TCC masthead. Too bad... as the weather forecast tells me that the weather outside is about to be frightful.

What snow????? Cry Wolf I say!

Back
Top Bottom