What's new

new in Tokyo. Someone to ride

acanales

Warming-Up
Mar 1, 2010
Hi everybody, I have just arrived from Spain for two years with my race bycicle. I would like to ride arround T:bike::bike:eek:kyo with someone. Please contact with me for weekends. I am living in Kameido, Tokyo.

Welcome to Tokyo:D Just keep your eyes posted on these boards and once this cold weather clears up some weekend rides will be organised I'm sure.

Hi everybody, I have just arrived from Spain for two years with my race bycicle. I would like to ride arround T:bike::bike:eek:kyo with someone. Please contact with me for weekends. I am living in Kameido, Tokyo.

Bienvenido. I took the liberty of removing your email address, as you don't want to feed the spambots. :)

I am living a few hundred yards from Kameido too, Arakawa is the place to go.

Welcome!

Kameido puts you in decent striking distance of Boso (Chiba) peninsula, as well as the various eastern river routes. Hopefully see you on the roads once I'm healed up and back on them myself.

Right, we Easterners have a lot of options, too. :)

How's your convalescence, Phil?

How's your convalescence, Phil?

Coming along all right, I think. The ends are staying put according to the xrays so it's just a matter of waiting. 6-8 weeks at least for mid-aged fogies like me.

Worst is not being able to build up the Bianchi--I'm enough of a mechanical klutz already without trying to attached bottom brackets one-handed!

Back
Top Bottom