New in Nishi-Tokyoshi, need buddy and mentor for a riding.

jun

Warming-Up
Feb 21, 2008
west tokyo city
Hello folks,

Good place for bicycle.

I just joined and I have moved from Korea to Nishi-Tokyo a month ago and struggling to find good mtb course and buddy for a riding around here. I have searched Google maps and earth to find good place and road, but there are too many obstacles to padal in Tokyo. I used to ride mountain and country side where I came from, but things are totally different in here. I feel like a little kid with no parents.

I want to ride on weekend and want to broaden my relationship via riding in Tokyo. save me if you live Nish-Tokyoshi or near Nerimaku.

thank you and safe riding.

JUN.:)

Ash

Warming-Up
Apr 23, 2006
shakujiidai, nerima ku, tokyo
Hi and welcome to TCC! :welcome:

I live in Nerima and there are lots of great rides around here, I particularly recommend you head for Okutama and try out the mountainbike courses around there.

please come and join us on our other rides, I am sure you will enjoy them.

Ash

jun

Warming-Up
Feb 21, 2008
west tokyo city
Let me join

:) great!

I would like to join and how can I join the riding? Is there regular riding time or schdule? Let me know. thank you in advance.

Jun

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
多摩区
Hi Jun,

welcome to TCC! :welcome:

I do not recommend to post private details such as telephone numbers or email addresses on a public forum. That's why I have taken the liberty of editing your post. You can contact members by sending private messages. :)

You will find our rides announced in the "Official" and "Unofficial" tours fora. There is no regular schedule, but we pretty much ride every weekend.