What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! NEW 2013 Ritte Bosberg 3.0 frameset

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
Beautiful matte black, blue, hi-viz yellow frameset.
  • Direct from dealer with warranty - NEW in box
  • 56.5 top tube (size L)
  • Seat post, headset, forks included
  • Di2 and EPS ready
Why am I listing here? Only because it`s difficult to sell `size L` in Japan. This is the last one.

Retail: 210,000 yen
Discounted price: 185,000 yen

Bosberg-3.01.jpeg

Bosberg-Geomety.png

Thanks for that - much appreciated! I'm open to offers if you know anyone who would like it.

This bike is now sold. This was the last one, though there are Vlaanderen's in stock and at dealers.

There are no plans to do a carbon CX this year - my stock was sold out long ago. Ritte will be doing the blue ribbon steel only as of current discussions: http://rittecycles.com/custom/the-blue-ribbon-steel-cx/

If you are interested do let me know and can send you a form for your preferences and then give you a quote. These frames are made in California.

I'm thinking purple and pink! Although I will be getting a blue black in stock. I like to not match if possible.

Now that Cycle Fit Japan is a Supacaz dealer, you`ve got a lot to choose from! Can`t wait to see the bike built!

Back
Top Bottom