What's new

Nerima to Shin kiba

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
On Saturday and Sunday I will be doing Arakawa runs from The Gaikan bridge at Saikyo park down to Shin Kiba and back.

Departing at about 6.20 from the bridge area.

It's 80 km return. On Sunday I might hit up the TT course Mlac Peek and I ride weekday mornings to get up to 100km.

Pace will be slowish - A 28-34km/hr Average.

If anyone wants to join post up. We can meet anywhere along the river for a few kms.

This is the route--

http://app.strava.com/activities/24333465

So, is it open now? The last few times I've been stopped by the construction.

On Saturday and Sunday I will be doing Arakawa runs from The Gaikan bridge at Saikyo park down to Shin Kiba and back.

Departing at about 6.20 from the bridge area.

It's 80 km return. On Sunday I might hit up the TT course Mlac Peek and I ride weekday mornings to get up to 100km.

Pace will be slowish - A 28-34km/hr Average.

If anyone wants to join post up. We can meet anywhere along the river for a few kms.

This is the route--

http://app.strava.com/activities/24333465

Not sure but it is an easy bypass. At toda right?

Not if you're dragging a tire! Anyway - I'll be going down there on my regular route and willplan to hit the river about 6.30ish. That might synch up with you. Bascially I'm looking at doing sets of 5min intervals on my fixed bike. Boring, painful and necessary for a guy my age.

Not sure but it is an easy bypass. At toda right?

Not if you're dragging a tire! Anyway - Bascially I'm looking at doing sets of 5min intervals on my fixed bike. Boring, painful and necessary for a guy my age.

What gearing are you running in the winter for your tire hiki?

For hiki I'm riding 46/15 . Doesn't really matter too much - as I get more fit, then I just stand more. Now, I'm doing more intervals, so the hiki stuff I just 1x or 2x a week to keep my upper body 'in check'. I will do the HR again and it requires alot of standing work. Most riders don't train rigorously on standing. By the time I do HR I can easily do 5km at near full power out of the saddle. Pretty standard 'water boy' training.

What gearing are you running in the winter for your tire hiki?

Back
Top Bottom