What's new

My apologies from the real blob

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
It seems my account has been hacked I would like to apologies for all the bad things that have been said in my name to various members. Owen has just let me know and he is getting to the bottom of it now. So hopefully things will be back to normal ASAP.

Thanks Owen.

It seems my account has been hacked I would like to apologies for all the bad things that have been said in my name to various members.

Oh really? For how many years had it been hacked?

It seems my account has been hacked I would like to apologies for all the bad things that have been said in my name to various members. Owen has just let me know and he is getting to the bottom of it now. So hopefully things will be back to normal ASAP.

Thanks Owen.

well at least you got 'post of the week' out of it....

Oh for gods sake, A guy apologizes for the posts of others and rather than accept the apology and move on you have to come on here and start trying to muck raise again in your usual fashion. I just can't understand that attitude this is a friendly forum of like minded cyclists. Please stop trying to split and destroy our wonderful community for your own selfish needs.

Oh really? For how many years had it been hacked?

I think my accounts been hacked :D

Thanks Owen.
I'm confused did Blob or Owen write this? Has Owen hacked Blob's account or vice versa? How does one get their account hacked and apology accepted.

I think my accounts been hacked
You just want a post of the week. Get back in your box!

Mumbo Jumbo, mumbo jumbo….and apology accepted. Mumbo jumbo mumbo jumbo

See mr. Wien, that is how you accept an apology, minus all the mumbo jumbo of course.

Back
Top Bottom