What's new

Mt. Hakone + Dubstep + GoPro Hero2 + Trek Madone 5.2

That mounting location is certainly a different perspective :D

That mounting location is certainly a different perspective :D

Yeah, I'm tired of seeing just the road in front of me on my videos... I want to be able to see the "engine" of the bike---which are my legs! LOL!

Best postion I've seen yet is the camer mounted on the side of the top tube about 3 inches from the steerer. Youu get the bars and shifters and a very clear view of the road.

Brilliant music and editing.... love the FF right at the start!

This is GREAT! Love the dubstep! And the cam view plus beat synch!

Thanks! Took me about 15 minutes to do the editing... the synchronization of the beat and the video just fell into place.

Way cool...

...the reflection in the top tube was a nice effect, especially as you rode under the street lights.

If you get a chance, film some in Yokosuka, I miss riding there and would love to see the area again from the prospective of the bike.

...the reflection in the top tube was a nice effect, especially as you rode under the street lights.

If you get a chance, film some in Yokosuka, I miss riding there and would love to see the area again from the prospective of the bike.

FredStaple: Here's another video of me riding from Yokosuka to Enoshima Island along Route 134... I'm pretty sure you'll rocognize this route.

http://youtu.be/zrv4Qpi3DIA

Great video

My family and I just watched and it made us miss Japan. That is a beautiful run along the coast. That ride, up Shonan Village, and the ride out to Jogashima and the wind mills were some of the best riding. Enjoy. The videos are well done.

Just did my climbing intervals to that track....;.; LOL at Trekboy's comment.

next door weren't happy with the noise level though..... the new maranzt amp and speakers kicked that tune out big time!

Back
Top Bottom