What's new

Moving to Shibuya soon

chinti

Cruising
Apr 10, 2015
Hello, i applied for a japanese language school July intake in Shibuya and hopefully i will get accepted into the school. I'm new to road bike field and has been riding Specialized Allez Elite but have to sell it once im graduated this May.
I was hoping to get more serious in road biking once i go Japan as i have read and watch a lot of video bout biking around Japan and it seems like a really nice country to do so.
It will be a month before i know the result for the school acceptance but i guess there's no harm introducing myself and get to know more bout Japan road biking scene first.
I'm a Malaysian currently doing engineering degree in Montana, USA. Its my dream since young to experience life in Japan so i finally applied for a language school just to experience life there for a year+. I got into road biking last fall and gotten myself a Specialized road bike but dint get to ride much due to the weather in Montana.
So, hope i got into the school and hope i get to ride with everyone here in the near future.

Hi there and welcome.
Japan is pretty amazing for cycling. Miles upon miles of very lightly used mountain roads cutting through beautiful scenery. Good luck with the school application.

Hi Chinti,

Good luck with the application! Lots of great riding to be done around Tokyo.

Hi there and welcome.
Japan is pretty amazing for cycling. Miles upon miles of very lightly used mountain roads cutting through beautiful scenery. Good luck with the school application.
Thanks. Hope i get in and can explore Japan with bike.

Back
Top Bottom