What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Moving Sale - Dura Ace Crank/Wheels/Baby Cart/Bike Stand

Rob

Cruising
Mar 29, 2014
Hey all,

I was going to bring some extra parts to China but shipping and import fees are a bit high (30% for spotting goods). So I will try to get rid of a few things before we move.

I have a dura ace 9000 crank and 105 peddles. ¥25000 SOLD

Dura Ace C24 Clincher wheels, with Ultegra 11-28 sprocket, and brand new set of tires. I was going to bring these but worried about them surviving the trip and duty. ¥45000 Everything in pic included.
IMG_1894.JPG

IMG_1895.JPG

ParkTool Home Mechanic Repair Stand PCS-10: SOLD

Burley Bee Bike trailer for kids. In great shape, used about 10 times. ¥20000
http://cycletrailer-japan.com/?pid=22272347
DSCF5421.jpg

I am located in Azamino in Yokohama so the big items may have to be picked up in person or we meet up somewhere.

Last edited:
> Dura Ace C24 Clincher tires, with sprocket, and brand new set of tires

Do you mean "Dura Ace C24 Clincher wheels" ?

Anyway can you tell me, how old are they, how much use and what is the Cassette?

Yep, they are Dura Ace C24 Wheels, and the sprocket is 11-28 Ultegra. I would say there is no more than 2200km on them looking at my Strava data.

When are you moving to China? I am interested in the Burley bike trailer. Is it a single or a double? Would you ship it? Any room for negotiation? Thanks :)

Yea the bike trailer is a double. I've had my 5 and 3 year old in there. As for the price, we are pretty firm, any lower and it just makes more sense to ship it. As for shipping. Well it is rather large and I don't have the box for it any more, but I am sure there would be a way. Basically anything we don't sell, will get packed up and sent off to China on the 28th of June, so that is really our decision date.

Cheers,

Rob

Well everything is sold except the trailer. Anyone interested in the trailer for 15000 yen?

Yep. Kinda a fire sale. We don't want to risk the Chinese duty since we are bringing so much other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom