What's new

Help Mountain biking near tokyo?

Ok, cool. Hoping this rain will keep turning to snow. Could be quite slick!

I have my gear at work, but it is going to be a mostly miserable time on the trail today.

So made it down and have a Kona precept! What time could you make it to Zushi? That is if you're up for cycling!

Just crossed messages.... Don't worry if you're not feeling like riding. I'll head over as I am here already!

Dude, I just got horribly lost but found it now and am in Hayama station! How about we met here? Tell me a time.

Hahaha! Hayama station is fine. Might take me a touch longer to get there, but I know exactly where it is..
The ice cream there is decent!

Cool, see you there. Trying to figure out why ch is the Jeep track... to the left of the toilet?

If you are at Nango Koen, the jeep road is next to the parking lot.
I will be over that way soon. leaving here in 10.

Sloppy, wet, ice, snow, river, mud, etc…

Conditions were bad, but we had some fun. Thomas attempted to just randomly fall and try to take me out at one point!

Did i mention it was cold too?

You forgot to say that I half fell in a river, which was probably drier and less slippery than the trail... Also that fall was wile I was off the bike? But Bloaker was cool.

Bloaker, thanks for the excellent advice. Saw your thread, grabbed a full suspension from Grove, and rode up to Nango. Ride down 28 then signs to JR all the way down. Some wonderful technical trail reminiscent of the Ridge Trail (with a few scary sections more like the Braille Trail) at Soquel Demo Forest outside of Santa Cruz, California. Thanks. This poor rental got a workout. Wish I'd had my Ibis.

Back
Top Bottom