What's new

Monthly Meeting

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
Tomorrow, Wednesday, is the Half Fast Cycling monthly meeting at The Pink Cow in Shibuya.

Cyclists of all treads are welcome. You don't have to be half-fast to have dinner and fun with us.

Kori went on a huge solo bike trip to Shikoku, among other places, over New Year. She'll share some photos and stories (including advice on how to lose all your video footage). Also Ron and his wife rode RAGBRAI across Iowa last year. Ron has offered to show some pictures of that event. I've also got some pics and a little movie from our unexpectedly off-roadish adventure last weekend. Maybe more.

As if that weren't enough, there will be wonderful food and drinks from the Pink Cow's menu, as always. If you'd like to share a story or talk about a ride you are planning, just let me know. (Bring media on USB... I don't do disks.)

Start gathering from 7.00 p.m., talkies from 8.30 usually.

See you there or see you square.

TTFN.

--Mike--

Hahahaha... I was just looking up when this was happening. Unfortunately wife is working.

I've always wanted to go to these get-togethers as well. I tend to miss the last trains home though when I head to that side of Tokyo. Had to stay overnight in Akasaka last Saturday night. :eek:

Half Fast Monthly Meeting

Wednesday 9th March, 2011

It's Bike Night tonight at the Pink Cow in Shibuya. Cyclists of all treads are very welcome to come along and enjoy bike chat, make new friends, plan rides, show-and-tell war wounds, and partake of yummy food and drinks from the Pink Cow's kitchen and bar.

We'll start at around 7 p.m. and things usually wind up by 10 p.m., although you can stay 'till they kick you out if you want to.

http://www.thepinkcow.com/

P.S. Moo!

Back
Top Bottom